Friday, October 29, 2010

How Can You Get Closer To Your Destiny?



This is a question many people ask themselves all the time, this is something that I'm almost certain everyone wants to know how to do. We are all here for a purpose, but what is it? " How can we get closer to our destiny?" I've been looking for ways to find out just what I'm supposed to be doing and how to do it. I have put together a few tips on ways that may help you get closer to your destiny.

1.I have come to the conclusion that finding your true meaning is not being afraid to take risks. You have this vision that only you see and know in your heart will work if only you were given a chance. Sometimes instead of waiting to be given a chance, you have to take a chance. You may not end up exactly where you want to, but you'll be headed in the right direction. Swim with fish, not seaweed.

2. Don't let lack of support or belief from others hold you back from your destiny. Sometimes we are our own biggest fans and may be the only ones who truly believe in our dreams; you know what, “There is nothing more beautiful than knowing your value." Someday everyone will, don't quit. It’s a mighty long walk, especially when you're trying to walk backwards.

3. Being too stuck in your ways and not allowing other likeminded people to suggest ideas that may benefit you both. I think the biggest mistake people make is thinking they can do everything alone. Its okay to believe in yourself, but never think for a minute you won't need other peoples help along the way. The main person you're dodging could end up being the one who gives you the deal. Don't ever burn your bridges...

4. Do a bit of what you love everyday even if it's just a simple idea that you write down on a sheet of paper, or maybe a new contact you met online you decided to reach out to, it could be a simple encouraging post on your blog, face book or twitter page that motivates you and others, or even just a thought that crosses your mind. Do something each day that you love and you know will lift you up mentally. 

5. Finally, don't spend too much time on negative thoughts or in negative conversations. Notice I said "don't spend too much time." I say this because it's just human nature to think negative at times, but don't allow it to upstage your true meaning in life. Get it out and be done with then move on. You have much to do like continue to reach your true destiny ; and trust me talking negative time after time again will not get you to that place. I have been learning this myself and at the end of the day there is just no room for it in my life. Meditate and listen to what God is trying to tell you, you know He doesn't have anything negative to say.

"Each time you make a decision to move toward the life you say you want, you are doing your most important spiritual work. I call these daily choices your 'holy moments.'"
—  Oprah

Everyday I work to get better at what I do. Everyday I strive to be a better person, forgive me if I make mistakes for I am only human. Everyday I pray for an answer that just makes sense. Everyday I get that much closer to my destiny.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were able to take something helpful away at the very least; think of ways to get to that place of destiny.

Tinzley Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment