Friday, October 15, 2010

You Are The Head Not The Tail....

You are the head not the tail


Today I want to spread some love to all those special people who just need to hear something nice including me. Today I would like everyone to spread the love!

I'd like to hug that lonely child who misses her mom and wishes dad would just show up while she sits lonely in foster care dreaming of a different life. It's okay to dream sweetie, and know you are never alone as long as you just believe things will get better; then they will. This hugs for you. You are the head not the tail, you are a leader.

This blessing wish is for that family who just can't seems to make ends meet. You're not making much money and the bills just keep on coming. It's hard for lots of people we all embrace you and pray for victory.I pray right now for a blessing that will get you right where you need to be, I pray for overcoming adversity and in Jesus name a miracle for you and your family. This too shall pass.

This is for that teenager who's left feeling like an outcast just for being different. For all the names they call you, for all the cruel jokes that play on you for all the harm they attempt to do to you, and for all of those who are trying to break you. I love you and wish I could just give you a hug right now. No body said life would be easy but if only they knew how hard it truly is for some of us, they would learn to love more. This hugs for you. You are in my prayers.

This is for that smart intelligent person who has a vision but no one  believes in you. People  try to down play your gifts making you feel like a loser. I pray for a break to come to you when you need it most yet never expected it. I pray that you have the strength to make it through and the ability to fight and stand firm in what your vision is and stay true to yourself. I believe in you so don't give up! Take this big warm embrace you are more than a conquer, .

Listen, life is a funny thing. There will be good times and there will be bad times. I encourage you to keep your eye on the prize to never ever let anyone tell you that you can't and to stick with it, even if you're doing it for free. When you're doing what you love someday the right people will notice and it will be just a matter of time. Just remember whenever you're in a position to help others, you should do it. Blessings come in disguise. You are the head not the tail, keep your head up!

Tinzley Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment