Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Time to Live, Today I Choose to Enjoy Life as it is Right Now

 I place my hands on life today and it belongs to me.

How do you push through all the clutter in your life? How do you remain composed and focused despite obvious chaos that surrounds you? How can you really embrace life and truly enjoy it? I mean there are things you want to do but you can't. Places you want to go but you're not able to. People you'd like to meet but that has yet to happen. then you may feel you're currently doing something you used to love, but now you despise because of your environment. How do you deal with that?

I am learning to just be happy with what I have, and where I am. To be happy with those already around me who I love and care for and who love and care for me,and cherish every single moment with them. To know that it's okay to dream and strive for what you want in life, but to be content with what you have right now and where you are right this very moment. I have toned it down in my life, I get excited but I'm not as anxious like I used to be, sometimes anxiety can cause much stress in your life, because you're constantly trying to go go go and do do do to and prove prove prove the point where you forget to live live live and enjoy life as it is right this very minute.

Today I'm embracing life and all the great things is has to offer me right this very moment. I'm going to smile and continue to spread life into others, even when I may not feel like it I know I must do it, just to keep me going. Today I'm ignoring the negative and only focusing on the positive. I know that blessings come in all shapes, sizes, and forms and today I will recognize them all no matter how big or how small. I will look at my life and ask myself just how bad is it? Once I realize it's not bad at all and that I'm loved by many, I will smile and say wow I'm blessed!

Today it won't matter if that person who usually speaks doesn't, maybe they didn't see me this time or maybe they were distracted. It won't matter if I'm overwhelmed at times, I mean who doesn't get overwhelmed at times? Today I will take it slow and focus on it with the right energy, the same energy that allows me to love and embrace others. Today I will know that those who have wronged me no matter who they are will someday realize it and try to make it right, but I won't worry over it just as long as I treat people with love, kindness, and genuineness. I won't have to prove anything because I know my worth and so do they.






Tinzley Bradford
follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/tinzleyb

No comments:

Post a Comment